If you’re planning a party or an event, you want your guests to have the best time possible. Whether you’re having just a dozen family members over for dinner or organizing your company’s annual bash, it can be stressful deciding how to create an environment that anyone and everyone can enjoy.
One big step towards an amazing event is choosing the right food. While pizza and sandwich platters have their merits, sometimes, your guests want something a little exciting, and a little different. For occasions that need a little more variety and spice, hiring taco catering services is an excellent choice.
Though any event can be more fun with some tortillas and salsa thrown in the mix, here are a few events that are particularly primed for taco enjoyment:
Occasions that Call for a Taco
- Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties Adding tacos to a pre-wedding bash can make the special night more memorable. Guests can serve themselves exactly the toppings and taco pairings they like best. And, nothing pairs better with a taco than a pitcher of mixed drinks or a beer! Celebrate the night in style with fresh tacos and margaritas.
- High School Events Most high school dances or other after-school functions feature the same old pizza, two-liters of soda, and that pan of brownies someone’s mom made. Make a teenager’s day more memorable by bringing in taco catering services. High school kids will love choosing their own toppings with chips and salsa. Whether you’re planning a dance, a fundraiser, or a homecoming tailgate, hiring casual catering can help make your school event special.
- Office Parties Upgrade your office celebration with a taco bar! Tacos can help your workplace event have both a fun and a professional vibe, to power through your big project or to celebrate a corporate success.
- Birthdays Colorful salsa, fresh veggies, warm tortillas, and specialty drinks all add a festive mood to any celebration. Both kids and adults will have an even happier birthday when sharing Mexican cuisine with their friends and family.
- Pool PartiesNothing says summer like a lounging by the pool with Horchata and a fresh taco! Taco catering services can set up a taco bar at any venue, or even in your backyard so that guests can go between the pool and the food as they please.
Mexican food is quite popular in the U.S.–one out of every 10 restaurants sells Mexican food, making it the most popular style of international cuisine in the country. Chances are, your guests will love having an exciting cuisine that all too often is left out at catered events. Bring some spice and surprise to any occasion by choosing taco catering services.